View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ire
Track Member

Drives: 09 MB
Ire has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSir View Post
for exhaust install i managed to do it with 2 ramps (canadaian tire $50), 2 mechanical jacks (1 that comes with the car and another i had, more secure than the hydrolic ones but abit more work), 2 stands. Its not the most comfortable environment to work with especially when you get to the front part. Biggest problem is being able to get leverage on some of the bolts. With abit more than a foot of clearance under the car, you will need to get creative. I used long pipes slid over the ratched handle acting as a 1.5m long breaker bar. If i had a choice i would find a place that either has a canal on the floor so i dont have to jack the car up at all. Or if i knew some one with a shop that would let me use the full car jack for a day.
anyone know a place that does that or a shop that lets me do my own install? lmao
Ire is offline   Reply With Quote