View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #69 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikuh View Post
I see letters and numbers, but little more.
In other words... it took way more money to make a GT-R faster than a mustang shelby.
the culture of the mustang is a V8 standard vehicle built up to sports car status and succeeded incredibly.
The Z was built as a sports car from the ground up with different characteristics that set it apart from standard cars in its character, performance and behavior. The Z is not designed to be in NASCAR. that's why there's is no NASCAR Z.

This is amazing. you guys want the Z to be everything for under $50k. Handle like the cayman. beat the mustang and have the interior quality of BMW. I think you guys should be looking at ferrari and not Z. Unless you want the Z to cost more than the GT-R. its not feasible at sub 50k with everything the Z offers.

AND THIS IS NOT OUR DOMESTIC. It's JAPAN'S interpretation of a sports car.
Do you go to a french restaurant and tell them I want the frog legs but with gator meat? While going faster and innovation is somethiong we all want. Lets keep it in perspective to Japans vision of the Z. I personally dont need a mustang transplant in the Z. That's why ford throws R&D money on the stang to be what it is...

There's other ways for the Z to be fast aside from it copying muscle-car culture... The Z isn't a muscle car.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote