View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #52 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

It is late and im at work watching a control board so I will go ahead and post the other one.

Me and a group of friends met up at a local Hooters used to try and do this monthly to keep in touch. We all decided to go back to my friend D's house. There was 6 of us in three different cars.

D drove a White Celica GT which he though was the worlds best car, T cant remember what he was driving he has had like 300 cars in the 10 years I have known him, and I was in my White VR4 440AWHP. I mentioned the cars because it has to do with the story.

We all left together and usually stayed in form while driving places. For what ever reason D felt like being billy bad a** and avoiding a red left turn arrow by going up a block and doing a U-Turn. Well it is late at night so I knew the light would not be red long, and within 15 seconds we (T and myself) were turning onto the road behind him. Well as I come around the corner I would say maybe a mile down the road I see the reds and blues, and I think to myself hahahaha D's getting a ticket for driving like a prick again. So I speed up thinking when I go by im going to slow down and give him the finger...funny right? I probably drove 2 miles no sign of him or the cop so, meh must not have been him.

Another mile or so I stop at a light next to a Civic that has a hard on for me, so you guessed it I took off with the 440AWHP left him and my buddy in the dust and just kept on crusin at a high rate of speed. His neighborhood was very close to this. I decided to slow down a little so my buddy and the chick in his car could catch up and see me drift around the last corner before his neighborhood and punch it all the way down this perfect 1/2 mile road.

Well I make a killer drift at about 40 mph and by the time I pull out of it I was doing about 80 with a big smile on my face I look in my rear view mirror to see the reds and blues FML! then I think to myself wait he lives in this gated neighborhood just to my right side and I have the code to get in no way the cop will no where I went....right? So I keep my foot planted I didnt look at my speed but im sure I hit 130 mph. As im nearing the point of needing to brake I see reds and blues ahead of me coming from the oposite end of the road, needless to say I decided to give up. This all happened in a matter of 10-15 seconds mind you.

I look behind me again and there is what appears to be 3 more cop cars, I start to get blinded by something in the sky (helicopter). The lights I saw in front of me was 3 more cop cars not 1, they were close and had me boxed in within seconds, and then two more out of no where on my left side. FML! (to the right of me was an exit only gate to his neighbor hood 1 of only two gates to get in or out surrounded by an 8ft wall) I was so close!

Then I started thinking wait how could this many cops and a helicopter already be after me, i was only driving like an idiot for a minute...two tops. DDDDD! I screamed as the cops are dragging me out of my car, handcuffing me, and throwing me on my hood.

This is were it gets stooooopid because I had so many cops yelling at me and asking me questions, saying I jumped railroad tracks and drove into on comming traffic etc. etc. I actually started to agree with them even though I never really done any of that. At this point I know I was in shock and just stopped talking. I had a women cop yelling in my face that she was doing 100MPH and not closing the gap on me, im thinking duh I was trying to get away, and the cop that slammed me on the hood (the first one to start chasing who he thought was me) had a seriously crooked eye, I wanted to say so bad how the f*** could you know it was me with your crazy eyes.

Like I said though at this point I was not talking to them anymore because I started agreeing with them for some stupid reason. I look out in the shadows and like 100 people are staring at me from their houses and driveways, and I notice this young cop my age at the time even walking around the car. He actually says to me nice car, what?! thanks now is the time for that. He then grabs the crazy eye cop and says this isnt the car, like three times. Mr crazy eye was gonna pin it on me because he turned right when he shoud of went left. then over the radio they say, it was a white Toyota MR2. So I smiled big and held my hands out to get the stupid cuffs off me.

Then the lady cop starts yelling at me again about being a vehicular manslaughter investigator and I could of killed an old lady backing out of her driveway (at 1am? ya right) plus the side of the road I was on there was no driveways. After my lecture they let me go with nothing but a slap on the hands.

While all this was going on my buddy D that they were chasing, was so messed up from running actually freaked out and decided to go get a blockbuster movie since we had not showed up yet (forgot to mention they stopped traffic so my other buddy was stuck on the road).

Well he went to go out the gate they had stopped me in front of but my car was not visible so he just thought it was the entire police force trying to get into the gate. He flipped out opened his garage that was full of misc things golf clubs, work out equipment, ping pong table, you name it. Floored it inside smashing everything in sight.

Once we got there and explained everything to him he calmed down and im not going to lie actually high fived that he got away. I also started to date the chick (smokin hot blonde with blue eyes) that was with my buddy. It was the first time she met me guess it turned her on or something lol.

Also these cops didnt have a clue, my car was twice the size of his celica, and they were after an MR2 lol.

Anyway dont run from cops, dont drive like an idiot. I never drive like that anymore I was young and dumb. So many people do die from stupidity like my friends and I displayed.

Last edited by Mr&Mrs; 07-26-2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: removed names
Mr&Mrs is offline   Reply With Quote