View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #26 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 355890 View Post
Are you an RCD or Strathcona at CFB Edmonton ?

No need for an expensive CAI in Edmonton.....EXHAUST OR HFC's maybe. Temps don't get hot enough.
either u lived here and moved to texas or you trained with the boys in my unit. I'm a strat. As for expensive...i guess its expensive compaired to the intake i had on my cobalt but there was only 1 intake..not 2..lol. Like i said to my buddies, by the time i paid shipping, exchange rate, border fees...all that junk would have been the same amount. Regardless of how hot it does or doesnt get, i still wanted the intake. Still havent decided the future plans on my 370z will be...i would like to go TT but iiunno...I also saved my meth kit from the cobalt...can install it on the 370z when and if the time comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBMW View Post
You have asked and you shall recieve. Pretty much bang on with semtex with a net gain of 15.3hpatw. Also done on a Dyno Dynamics, I'm not sure about getting another 30hp with the exhaust though. Semtex did you get a baseline run done at all?
i can see a gain of 15.3 ....usally any mods that produce 10hp or under i cant feel a difference when driving....with just the intake i can feel a difference.

Last edited by Snakes709; 09-02-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Snakes709 is offline   Reply With Quote