View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
robones
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 - Nissan 370 M6
robones is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett63 View Post
Her and the 4 billion other chicks on the planet

I'm 6'4 235lbs with wide shoulders and its pretty comfy to sit in and drive. like any non suv/truck I get out of it's not fun, but I slide right in when getting in. I have a MT Touring model and have no issues driving it. I too was worried about the blind spots, but I got over that really quick. The hardest part for me is parking it for some reason... The car is really short but it has a wide a$$.

You get used to the slight road noise, it will be a non-issue and like mentioned above, you can get better tires.

A good idea is to go to a carmax(needs premium gas and oil change asap) and get one. Condition and miles are good and price is very reasonable. The kicker is, you have 5 days to drive it and return it with no questions asked if you don't like it.

It's really hard not to fall in love with the car. This car also holds its value really well so I'm sure if you decide to sell it in a year, it wont be much of a loss.

So why not make your fiance's 50 shades of grey dream come to fruition and get the car!
Wow what a nice sales pitch!!!
Do you work or worked for Carmanx?? Makes me buy another Z
robones is offline   Reply With Quote