View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing
Default Tanabe Sustec Pro Z40 and Pro S-OC Coil Overs!

The Sustec Z40 uses advanced dampers made by KYB and offers fully adjustable ride height, 40-way dampening adjustment, and a twin tube design. Made and tested on every vehicle application to meet the maximum performance and direct fit.
Spring rates are 10k front and 8.5k Rear
Drop is .5 to 2.75 inches front and 1 to 2 inches rear.
Retail on this set is $2190 and these are special order from Japan.

Next up is the Sustec Pro S-OC
SUSTEC PRO S-0C is for those who desire both high performance and maximum comfort from a suspension system. S-0C is ideal for performance and street applications. Unique double-cylinder design allows for full suspension stroke within the shortened shock body while Low-pressure gasses ensure smooth rebound characteristics for additional ride comfort.
SUSTEC PRO S-0C includes helper springs, which aid in rebound stability through corners and over road imperfections. They also serve the additional function of keeping the main spring under proper preload.
Spring rates are 10k front and 9k rear.
Adjustable from +1 to - 1.75 inches front and -1 to 2.25 inches rear
These retail for $990 and are currently in stock.

Please PM me or use my contact info below for special 370Z pricing.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote