View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #492 (permalink)
NonStopTuning
NOT AN ACTIVE VENDOR

Drives: AE86
NonStopTuning is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NonStopTuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
Read through all the posts, you have answered everything thrown at you and I still see good reviews of the product. I just purchased the kit..

I hope the problem SS_Firehawk had with his pulley being to tight was just the powder coating.. Have you looked into that issue yet? I would hate to throw the balance off doing it myself in the garage. Shouldn't be an issue if it ships ready to mount..

Can't wait to put them on..

Thank you sir! Much appreciated.

Unfortunately, we are sold out of our kit at this time. More pulleys are in the production process and are expected for shipping by late AUG. All back-orders/pre-orders will ship ASAP and tracking info will be emailed.

We do manufacture our pulleys to tighter tolerances than the OEM pulley. The NST pulley will fit more "snug." 99% of the time your NST pulley will be a direct fit and will require no sanding, but in very very few instances customers have had to sand a bit of anodizing away from the center (bore) of the crank pulley. This is nothing to be concerned about... again, it applies to less than 5% of our customer base.

Thanks again, best of luck with all your projects!

MIKE @ NST