View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #20 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Have you been up there before? I went there last Saturday and had a blast -- I was given the grand tour of the shop... awesome.

Those guys are great... they will take their time to explain EVERY little detail to you and will just shoot the **** about anything from cars to Kitchen-Aid food mixers!

From now on, if I need any work done, that's where I'm going. Best customer service of ANY shop I've been to.
This will be my first time up at Altered and I'm looking forward to going. So far they've been great and I expect it will be the same when I'm up there on the 11th to get the exhaust, cats and sways installed. There might be a GTR with the engine out so maybe I'll get a chance to see that beastly motor as well!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote