View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:54 AM   #74 (permalink)
USMCASA
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z CY M6
USMCASA is just really niceUSMCASA is just really niceUSMCASA is just really niceUSMCASA is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS370Z View Post
Damn, that is clean. Do you not have any bugs or rain where you live? Nice work. What's your secret to keeping it that clean?
garage kept and yes there are tons of bugs here. there are lots of fields and farmland south of where i live on the way to work and i just try and stay on top of cleaning it (about once a week) and keep a good coat of wax up front

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmoked View Post
just curious, how many sets of tires have you went through and which brand/model is your favorite for both performance and longivity?
this next set on the rear will be the 6th set i've ran on the rear, currently the 3rd on the front. started with the stockers till about 7500 on the rear and went with nitto invo's. while they are cheap and sticky, they sound horrible toward the end of their tread life. instead of going the cheap route i went with a more costly tire and got a harder compound. i've been running the michelin pilot sports a/s ever since and will never buy anything else. i don't track the car and i have not seen any loss of grip with these tires. they also last 3 times as long as others and ride/sound the best of any tire i have ever bought.
USMCASA is offline   Reply With Quote