View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #378 (permalink)
Z11
Banned

Drives: z
Z11 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSir View Post
i got the Agency Power exhaust from THMotorsports here on the forum. PM them its much cheaper than you would find online. And the Berk HFCs i got from b2autodesigns also here on the forum. These guys shipped them out really quick they got here in 3 days. If you can ship it to a US address and pick up from there do so. The shipment to canada just for the exhaust was $210, for the hfcs its another $35-50. Duties aren't that expensive but you can save on those as well as both products are US made.

As for the sound its very deep and SUPER LOUD. I actually put the muffler tip silencers back on yesterday. The sound and the low frequency drone when cruising were giving me headaches. I'm still debating whether or not to paint the silencers black so that they arent as noticeable. But they do work they remove almost all the drone, and reduce the loudness, but its still loud enough to get everyone turning around wondering wtf was that, especially on the downshift when it rev matches. 3rd to 2nd going 35-40km/h will rev teh engine up to 3000-3100rpm and thats enough to get everyones attention. As for power and response i definately feel it. Suprisingly i feel it in the low end torque as well. With the VDC on going into 2nd at 2500rpm and stepping on it the tail will actually wiggle quite abit before the vdc cuts you off. With the stock exhaust i never had that.
$210 for an exhaust system? where did you go for the install? i dont want it that loud to give me a headache and mess up my tunes. but definitely something louder then the silent crap now, it turns heads everywhere and mine is completely stock right now, wait til i make some noise and rims n tires, and then some..
Z11 is offline   Reply With Quote