View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #39 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUTurboTiger View Post
I knew they stopped, but that really doesn't affect my car. And sure, my feelings about Nissan are influenced, probably heavily, by their horrible dealerships and my painful experiences with them - like when my under-warranty and bought-there 370Z was hauled in on a flatbed only to see them attempt to put me off for a week because I did not have an appointment (REED NISSAN, Orlando FL). But here's the deal, to buy a Nissan I have to go to a Nissan dealership, and so it is a big part of it. Look, I love the Z, I own two currently and plan to keep both as both are paid off, but I won't be back for another. One too many bad experiences/car issues/etc.
Dont ever buy a Ford-they (as a company) are also horrible to deal with...knock on wood-Been driving Honda's for years not one bad dealership issue.why?! No issues w the car-0 probs...i have lots of faith in Honda (japanese) vehicles as a whole...
blackcherry20 is offline   Reply With Quote