View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
that article is 95% wild speculation. I'll wait til the real information comes out.

I think the only things we can be confident about the new Z is that it will be lighter and more fuel efficient. How exactly it will do those things is still debatable. I would say it's most likely going to get a downsized direct injected engine with twin turbos. I think it will most likely be a TT V6 because even with the new Altima they decided to go with a V6 model instead of a TT V4. You can make the argument that they will use something based on the Juke's engine, but I hope they stick with a V6.

Last edited by b1adesofcha0s; 07-25-2012 at 07:04 PM.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote