Thread: 370Z spare tire
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 03:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Blady View Post
I picked up my new 2012 370Z, black rose Roadster a few weeks ago. What a charmer. The only problem is there is no spare tire, only a puncture repair kit. The user manual mentions a temporary T-tire spare that I'd like to get.

The parts dept. at my dealership tells me I need a plain steel 17" rim and a tire for about $800. Doesn't sound right. If I'm not mistaken the T-tire is a mini tire that fits in the spare tire well in the trunk.

Does anyone near Oakville Ontario have one for sale? My eMail is walt3@wblady.com. Appreciate any tips
Quote:
Originally Posted by danelonson View Post
Any ideas why the OP didn't get one??
No idea. Honestly, OP, I would go back to the dealer and tell them they don't know what the hell they are talking about. The sport spare is actually a very nice tire that I would expect to have been included. Talk to a manager about why the parts dept instructed you to purchase an incorrect tire size that won't fit over the sport package calipers...

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote