Thread: 370Z spare tire
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 02:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadster4Us View Post
Just remember you have to put the flat somewhere when you change it. I thought about picking up a spare, but after thinking about it I decided just to keep the fix-a-flat system. Remember you would have to be alone in the car and then be willing to try and stuff the dirty wheel/tire into your car on the passenger side. Just wasn't worth it to me.
I got to use my spare within 20 minutes of driving the brand new Z off the lot. I left the stock tire at my buddy's house, drove back to the dealer on the spare, and told them there was no way in hell I'm putting that tire in my brand new car. They gave me a Z loaner (which we had been driving for a week prior to picking up ours) to go pick up the dirty tire Now, I don't think I'd have that much of a problem putting a dirty tire in the Z. $hit happens and it just means I get some quality time cleaning the interior

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote