View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

No the USA to look into your constitution and some of the sovereign movement. People don't realize how much the government has been deceiving us all!

One of the first things it says in the charter of rights

Everyone has the right to freedom, justice and security of the person.....

Right off the hop as soon as they confront you they have breached the peace. If they have not observed you breaching the peace (breaking one of the 3 main laws) ten they have no right to even bother you, for you have not breached the peace!

At the rate things are going we will soon be under martial law and that's f*cked no where in either constitution did we agree to that! Things are getting crazy and more and more we are hearing about areas being under a police state! Wtf for real that is illegal and unconstitutional if we allow this they will have powers(at least think they do) just like nazis had! I know it's a Canadian issue but just look at the news about Quebec and the protests that have been going on since March-April. Or the F-1 event where it was under police state and they were arresting tourists! Wtf!

They also passed a law(statue) that made it illegal for groups 8 or larger(might have been 10) to travel or participate in events without a flight plan submitted to the police station 48 hours ahead of travel. Otherwise they were subject to jail. This again violation of charter of rights. I mean jail with no trial for real? This applied to tourists even! They say this is to help protect us from terrorists and such but I only see them acting as the terrorist!