View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #376 (permalink)
Ire
Track Member

Drives: 09 MB
Ire has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolubzo View Post
Well I didn't really "buy" the Z my brother did, The car isn't really shared as it's always hibernating in the garage, my brother has his own daily and this car is for whoever needs it for weekends or night time. It gets driven 2-3 times a week thats all..most of the time it's me too. It really is a unique story because my dad used to have a 240ZG and that was the car that took me home from the hospital...17 years later I wouldn't have thought we would get this car. I don't plan on tracking the Z at all, at my age I still have so much to do and i'm slowly saving up $$$ to put towards the Z.

My plans for the Z for now-

Seibon CF GT Style front lip
Fujimura CF Diffuser
20/25mm Spacers

Hopefully in the future I will be able to get TE37SL'S, a nice pair of KW V3 Coils and an HKS Exhaust
lolol awesome. im planning to grab the TE37SLs also but couldnt justify dropping almost 5k on 19"s (at least not now )

also on a related note my brother is looking at getting a new car also, STi, EvoX etc and we talked a bit about splitting a GT-R but i also came to the same problems. i don't think i could share a car. its too wierd. My brother and i havent shared a room in like 15+ years so sharing a car would be wierd. Im still wrestling with whether or not i can share a car with someone (we have beaters but still) ... on one hand, its a GT-R ... on the other hand, its not (fully) my GT-R
Ire is offline   Reply With Quote