View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

You my friend need to look at this a completely different way. You only fall under there jurisdiction if you allow it. If you start to study common law and jurisdiction issues you will know where I am coming from but since 98-99% of the public has no interest in these things I cannot relate or begin a conversation ok an issue you know nothing about.

For starters have any of you ever actually read the highway traffic act? Most likely not. Where does it say that you even need a license? It only says you need one if you are a driver which is defined in law as a person who is hired to transport cargo or paying customers(fares). But if you are traveling with family or friends under no contract and not being paid then you do not even require a license, it is your inherent right to travel as you please! The government has been deceiving the public and why wouldn't they it works at a success of 98-99% just look at the court records.

Also anyone know anything about bill c-11 and c-30? That is some scary ****! Tell me that's not against the charter of rights