View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:49 AM   #20 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

well. they know I'm not messing around. they still have to fix the nismo oil cooler line connection and my tint they scratched the last time I was there to have repair or service. but mysteriously the cooler line is on "back order" yeah I'm sure, there such a high demand for a $790 nismo cooler. which btw is made by setrab "says right on the core". its their largest 34 row cooler they make. and uses massive steal braided cable 1/2 or 3/4 can't remember but they are giant. point is the same cooler purchased directly FROM setrab is half the price. I also plan on making them paint the front bumper to get rid of all the little road chips its gotten over 20k miles. aren't warranty great???

oh they also broke those little push pin plastic tabs that hold the black plastic cover over the oil pan under the bumper. don't worry, all that **** will be fixed before u decide to buy it of u want it. they are just dragging their feet on it. probably hoping they can outlast my warranty so I have to pay for it.

Last edited by chii370; 07-27-2012 at 02:57 PM.