View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #373 (permalink)
Jolubzo
Base Member

Drives: 370z '12
Jolubzo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
see I don't understand this, another guy my buddy works with was telling a "story" identical to this, that he and his brother also bought a Z together and are going to share it..........really though wtf, just doesn't sound right who buys a car to share with someone? unless you guys are doing a full blown track car and racing it together otherwise I just understand.
Well I didn't really "buy" the Z my brother did, The car isn't really shared as it's always hibernating in the garage, my brother has his own daily and this car is for whoever needs it for weekends or night time. It gets driven 2-3 times a week thats all..most of the time it's me too. It really is a unique story because my dad used to have a 240ZG and that was the car that took me home from the hospital...17 years later I wouldn't have thought we would get this car. I don't plan on tracking the Z at all, at my age I still have so much to do and i'm slowly saving up $$$ to put towards the Z.

My plans for the Z for now-

Seibon CF GT Style front lip
Fujimura CF Diffuser
20/25mm Spacers

Hopefully in the future I will be able to get TE37SL'S, a nice pair of KW V3 Coils and an HKS Exhaust
Jolubzo is offline   Reply With Quote