View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 07:36 AM   #371 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolubzo View Post
Ya I was there for that Ertefa meet, people needa relax and learn to respect the car community...On the other hand I havent even introduced myself on the forum. Im Nick, im only 17 (yes im young) and im a big car enthusiast and i have a strong passion for cars . My brother and I just picked up our 2012 PW 370z 2 weeks ago, I dont plan on bringing the 370z until I get some mods done on it :$ but im hoping to see my 370 soon to be parked beside you guys!!
see I don't understand this, another guy my buddy works with was telling a "story" identical to this, that he and his brother also bought a Z together and are going to share it..........really though wtf, just doesn't sound right who buys a car to share with someone? unless you guys are doing a full blown track car and racing it together otherwise I just understand.