View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR_ View Post
Why not put back on the exhaust and check your A/F again? Since you have a '09 it could be you have (had) a Cobb AP tune. You might want to see if you can pick one up used for cheap so you can check. It would also allow you to monitor your A/F. There are other devices that allow you to monitor the stock O2 sensors, I have a Dashhawk on my '09.
There was welding involved so I dont want any more invasive changes made. What I may end up doing is going to autozone and getting the codes checked. Either way I'll prob take it to Nissan on Friday.