Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #211 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Yeah it sucks. I was refreshing the page and got on there the minute the tickets were supposed to go on sale, but still sold out

I don't know bro, the score seemed to say something different.

Also, Brady was playing against an actual defense, which the Patriots didn't have. I will admit that Flacco did well in that game and Brady kind of sucked. For once, I wouldn't blame Flacco for the loss.

I was searching for some Billy Cundiff meme's and found some funny ones

LMAO! yea i was pretty livid at Cundiff myself BUT not nearly as livid as i was with the Lee Evans "catch" .... to me if you look at that play on replay.... he caught it, had control of the ball, had two feet down and THEN the hand comes in and knocks it out......and THEN to add to it.... the next day or two the NFL comes out and says " we made a mistake.... that was infact a catch.." in other words we muffed up. GREATTTT!!!!