Thread: South Louisiana
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #2063 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

I can get the stuff through Oracal, we have an account with a sign supply chain. I can get the wrap of vinyl at cost, but it is significantly more than $600 a roll.

You need to determine the SIZE of the roll before you start comparing costs. Since I don't stock any of this material, you will have to buy the entire roll of material if you want a specific color. If you want to wrap your car the same color as mine, then the price will be considerably less.

Most rolls come in a 60inch x 50yard size... some also are x100 yards. Depending on the COLOR and SIZE of the roll, the prices can change.

Also keep in mind that SOME materials need a laminate applied to the top, which also increases the costs.
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote