View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rM View Post
I would only put another alarm in my car if I lived in apartments, parked in bad parts of town or otherwise had my car in bad places on a regular basis.

I had the top of the line Viper on my last Z (remote start, two way, 3rd party shock sensor etc). Honestly, the best feature of any alarm is the little blinking blue light. That's the difference in deciding to target you or not.

IMO, if you get one, don't waste your money with something crazy expensive. Just get something that makes your car a less attractive target than the next guy. If you have an aftermarket stereo, try to make it as stealthy as you can and don't roll up into places you frequent with it turned up. Most of all, don't leave ANYTHING in your car, ever.

I only have one thing to disagree on.

Yo can control where you park and sleep at night however when you go out you may not have full sight of your car "bar, movies, mall, and so on" So i would want one to know if someone was messing with my car when i am not around or hit it.

I had a problem with a road rage driver Saturday night before I was getting ready to head into the movies. Even though it happened a few miles from the theater it was still pretty close. I needed up having a friend of mine pickup my car. He took it too his house while I was in the theater.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote