View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
harman.khinda
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370 PG 7AT
harman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond repute

i took off the rear rubber seal and in the middle i snapped off the small plastic piece that covers the wiper blades to allow even more air to escape. There is still some rubber seal in front of the battery cover and brake fluid cover it's "needed" to absorb any NVH for the hood - otherwise you'll notice the hood shaking. I also added a trailer side vent (to let air in( to the rear of the under-shroud. This was all good for a ~10 degree drop while cruising on the freeway. credit given to modshack - look in the diy section "air cooling for your sump".

I haven't experimented with taking off the engine cover - that might help. The above did seriously help though and the cost and time was minimal.

Last edited by harman.khinda; 07-23-2012 at 12:46 AM.
harman.khinda is offline   Reply With Quote