View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Funny thing is that my Z is garage kept.

Usually my wife parks her Civic behind my Z, so when I decide to take it out, or my motorcycle, I have to move her Civic, which in case you're wondering, why not park it behind my truck all the time - my neighbor bitches / warns me because his kids can't ride their bikes up and down the sidewalk / without risking a bump into her car.

I've also got my motorcycle in the garage, smooth garage floor = nerves getting razzled before I even back that SOB out of the garage. One slip, my head is flying into the side of my Z!

If I get home early (hard to do these days, we car pool!) and the wife isn't home (or left and is likely to be back before I am), I park/move my truck backwards to let her know to park her car on the other side and that I have the Z so I can pull in the garage w/ it.

My neighbor across the street has something like 6 vehicles, and this huge-assed boat. When he has the boat at his house (why?) there'll be two cars in the street across from my driveway, then there'll sometimes be cars parked on either side of my driveway.

First few days I had my Z, I almost got nailed because they decided to have a garage sale. Idiot wasn't watching, and there was only a single-lane worth of space to go through. I almost said f-it, and parked the Z...but hell, I just got it!

Last edited by kannibul; 09-02-2009 at 11:58 AM.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote