View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
w0rM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z06
w0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond repute

I would only put another alarm in my car if I lived in apartments, parked in bad parts of town or otherwise had my car in bad places on a regular basis.

I had the top of the line Viper on my last Z (remote start, two way, 3rd party shock sensor etc). Honestly, the best feature of any alarm is the little blinking blue light. That's the difference in deciding to target you or not.

IMO, if you get one, don't waste your money with something crazy expensive. Just get something that makes your car a less attractive target than the next guy. If you have an aftermarket stereo, try to make it as stealthy as you can and don't roll up into places you frequent with it turned up. Most of all, don't leave ANYTHING in your car, ever.
w0rM is offline   Reply With Quote