View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #25 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagan View Post
I currently own a 2003 G35 Coupe, but its getting to be high in mileage and its time for a new car. I LOVE the 370Zs, and have wanted to buy a few of the previous body styles but was never able to. I am ready to buy a 2010, 2011, or possibly 2012 Touring, but the only thing that is keeping me from going to the dealership right now and taking home a Z is the consumer reports reliability ratings. Consumer reports gave them horrible ratings- I believe all years were given a black dot. I know that this is just one opinion, so I was wondering what has your experience been?

personally i dont trust magazines that review toaster ovens along side cars so i went and actually test drove one for myself and never looked back. as far as reliability is concerned they don't know what the hell they are talking about, 23000 miles in and still solid as a rock. did have a small issue with getting used to the way the transmission shifts, but other than that the only other small thing i could think of that was covered under warranty was my passenger side window motor shorted out and was replaced no questions asked by the dealer i purchased my Z from.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote