View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 10:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagan View Post
I currently own a 2003 G35 Coupe, but its getting to be high in mileage and its time for a new car. I LOVE the 370Zs, and have wanted to buy a few of the previous body styles but was never able to. I am ready to buy a 2010, 2011, or possibly 2012 Touring, but the only thing that is keeping me from going to the dealership right now and taking home a Z is the consumer reports reliability ratings. Consumer reports gave them horrible ratings- I believe all years were given a black dot. I know that this is just one opinion, so I was wondering what has your experience been?
You are absolutely right but again like movie critics some say poor movie but when you see it for yourself

You find out that they were wrong, And it's not as bad they would lead you to believe.

Take it with a grain a salt and go test one out for yourself and make a decision based on your experience.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote