View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Tracie, that place looks pretty darn nice

I have been seriously contemplating relocating lately. My ex girlfriend was pretty much the ONLY reason I bought a house in NJ and stayed here. We had broken up a few yrs ago for a month or so, during that time is when I began my house hunting. Was really looking into the Lake Tahoe area, hard! Perfect blend of fun in the sun and extreme, world class snowboarding. But alas, we got back together and I bought a house in NJ to stay w her. Now thats all gone to sh1t and Im UBER upset I stayed in NJ. I love my house although it could be bigger but the land and location is really nice. I could sell and take the 200k its worth and be really living it up somewhere else though. Kinda upset I own it, makes getting outta NJ so much more complicated
Move to Austin, everyone loves it here. Lol

Hope you get what you really want soon.