View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 12:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjpthree View Post
Getting the plug out of the socket is a major PITA. I spent over an hour trying to remove it. Finally I grabbed some small needle nose pliers and it came right out. The pliers were able to engage the little piece of plastic that holds it all together. (I chase to purchase the plug and play adapter.) This is a piece of cake once you remove the plug.
The tab is on the top side but is pretty much impossible to get to by hand. Just press the tab down with a tiny flat screwdriver and it pops right out easily.