View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is this part in my engine??

K guys, quick question! What the hell is this little box on the driver side engine bay that my intake is hooked on to? If you start at the throttle body, it's maybe 6 inches down from there, kinda oblong in shape, with a little arm that connects into the intake? I looked on courtesyparts.com and didn't see anything about it. This is the only picture I can find that actually shows it... it's hooked into section 165 just above the red arrow.

I ask because the little arm that connects to my intake has broken halfway and is now open, so it's sucking air out of the engine bay instead of where it's supposed to. Any ideas?
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote