View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 08:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light
Default who else has a saggy stillen front lip?

so i had my stillen lip on my car for about 10 months and in the time frame the middle has sagged enough to look bad so last night i removed it and got some pics

its hard to see in this picture but u can see the lip starting to seperate from the body in the middle of the car (yes, i had it screwed on there.. in 2 spots). it wasn't terrible at this point, but it had steadily gotten worse over the last couple months. kinda started becoming noticeable

heres a pic that kinda shows how far it was seperating. that bug collection on the tape shouldnt be there. if the lip stays straight and doesnt pull away from the bumper exposing the tape

i know a couple people with this lip have had this problem, but i wanna know how broad of a problem this is exactly