View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #211 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I've never liked Big Boy Roy, the thing he has is he can take a punch to deliver. Over time that will start wear down if he lasts that long and can continue stringing along a few wins along with his losses. I think he should have to cut that huge beard he is rocking these days. Gives his chin some cushion. But when he faces Carwin and has to eat one of those lunch boxes I think he will see lights out that night.

Kos what can you say about Kos that hasn't already been said. Don't particularly like him or hate him. I for one like the trash talking and ramping up of the fight. It makes it more interesting if they make it personal. Think back of the antics Mike Tyson used to pull at the pre-fight conferences. After his career was over he stated that he would have the fight won before his opponent would even step into the ring. Getting in someones head is part of the fight.

Who is watching the fights Saturday? I will not be buying this card and hopefully make it to the local BWW or B Dubs as I like to call them or any place that is carrying the fight.

I hope Faber can get past Barao. I really want him to beat Cruz to close out their trilogy.

I am also curious to see how Lombard does against Boestch. Can a Bellator fighter succeed in the UFC? Is he the real deal or just beating up on B class talent.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote