View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #42 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusabe View Post
This is supposed to be a place where people are free to give and post there opinions and show their love and passion for the z, not a place to put anyone down or make fun of. We are all z lovers here. Anything else would be uncivilized.
Everyone here can post their opinion, no matter how popular or unpopular it is. But it is also a place to be made fun of. If you're going to state your opinion, it may get heckled, but at the end of the day, it's ok to be different.

Even when I say something looks terrible to me, it doesn't make a lick of difference. It's not my money being spent, and as long as the owner of the vehicle gleans some enjoyment out of it, then who cares?