View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #91 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

So, I'm going to revive this thread, since I don't have a Mayan-cursed 2012 Z to post in that other thread. I'll try to make it worth it

In the Z, I have hit a squirrel that faked me out. I was in the left hand lane of two at night on 40 mph road and saw him run in front of my car and just stop in the middle of the lane. It was just like when you're walking down the sidewalk and you see the other person, but neither of you make eye contact and don't really know which way to go, so you do this stupid awkward shuffle dance before bumping into each other and muttering apologies, except I was going about 35 mph in a car, and he is a squirrel.

Before we traded in the Honda, I actually had a dog run into the passenger door of my car while I was moving about 25 mph. It was a black lab and I didn't even see it until it cleared the parked car on my right as I was passing it. It was looking the other way and just walked out into the street and into my door. I had the windows down and pretty sure I heard a yelp, but I slowed down and saw him run off right away. Very bizarre.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote