View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 01:35 PM   #87 (permalink)
Scribe
Base Member

Drives: Touring-Sport-Manual
Scribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
lots of good info i agree with what youre saying. the main problem i'm running into right now is not only comin up with the money for the TT kit but also the transmission upgrades since i would really like to be able to have a fully functioning car rather than losing the higher gears just for high HP numbers lol

this new kit is amazing though. lots of power in a small package.
Don't forget to factor in a very nice boost controller. Speaking of which, I don't remember seeing anything about whether this car had one or not. I'd be interested to see both the boost and afr overlays for the dyno pulls.

I know that turbos work off of the pressure differential between the exhaust manifold and exhaust and that the best exhaust for a turbo is no exhaust. Still I would like to see what high flow cats and a straight-through style exhaust can achieve.

I also am curious if there is a divider within the down-pipe to keep some separate of the exhaust from the internal wastegate.