View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:43 PM   #32 (permalink)
Slavo22
Base Member

Drives: bmw m3/Mits lancer
Slavo22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKI370z View Post
I owned a 335i, and now I own a 370z.
335i is probably the most unreliable car I ever driven, and was traded in for my Z.

2 Hpfp failed, water pump failed, squeaky brakes, random codes appearing then disappearing, and dead battery. This was all under 35k Miles.
If you have cash for repairs then go ahead and buy the 335i. After warranty is done the 335i will devalue even more. a BMW battery is $500 for replacement and last only 3 years.

Here are 5 reason to get a 370z over a 335i.

1: Reliability
2: Better Gas Mileage
3: 19'' Rays VS Ugly BMW 17'' wheels.
4: Faster Stock for Stock
5: More Rare: all 3 series have the same body style unless your buying an m3.
thats exactly what im looking for reliablty , better gas mileage and its rare especially with the Montrey Blue looks amazing but for the 335i my Dads best friend is a Service Manager at Bmw and he always takes care of my maintence on the m3 and my clutch recently was slipping and needed a new one and got a clutch from germany and installed for $1,000 when just the labor alone costs $1,500 for the new clutch so im not worried about that i know hed take care of me and the 335i , I just love the Z lookz mean , it has a vicious lsd with the sport package i test drove a z like a week ago and oh boy i fell in loveee
Slavo22 is offline   Reply With Quote