View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johno View Post
So there i was on the pennyrile parkway in kentucky, driving my second 370z that i purchased earlier this year. Around 3700 miles when my steering wheel started shaking abruptly. I immediately hit the brakes and pulled over. Got out and saw my driver side rear tire nearly completely disintegrated off the rim. Hanging on by just a thread. On top of that i have a black tar/rubber ring going along the paint of the quarter panel an rear bumper going around the wheel well. Along with wanting to cry, i was quite furious over the fact that this happened to my baby woth just 3700 miles. Not doing anything crazy judt merely driving. How embarrassing it was to drive the remainding 40 miles home on a donut. Now i await to see what yokohama is going to do.

Note: mine is without the sports package. So it ha the factory stock yokohama tires.

Will add pic shortly
that sux... Sorry