View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #36 (permalink)
NissanGuy23
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z NISMO PG 6MT
NissanGuy23 is just really niceNissanGuy23 is just really niceNissanGuy23 is just really niceNissanGuy23 is just really nice

If someone if coming up on you - move to the right. That's it. This complex rule has evaded the knowledge of 95% of the public. The good news is, a sports car makes people move over pretty quickly, usually when im speeding up the left lane, all cars will move once i get near their back. Like one after the other, they know its a sports car and that im coming up on their ***. And if they dont move i blow by them on the right. The perfectly crappy situation was when i had a suburban right on my ***, flashing me in the left lane, i was stuck behind a car going super slow, and the lane to my right was totally blocked and i couldn't get over.

Luckily i live in West Chester where there are no redneck losers in trucks. Its mostly nicer cars. And if you drive up to King of Prussia mall area its 100% BMW/Audi/Porshce/Benz...i love it. Used to live in Williamsport PA (college) where they drive nothing more than 80's or 90's rusted trucks with very oud exhaust. No, it doesnt sound good, its just pure sh!t noise. If i had to move up there again id sell the Z, its that bad in terms of roads/weather/community.

Last edited by NissanGuy23; 07-17-2012 at 05:44 PM.
NissanGuy23 is offline   Reply With Quote