View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 04:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny's 370z View Post
thats cause he's mad that he's not driving a z
Tell me about it... It seems here in tx,there's a lot of social pressure to buy pick-ups and SUV,s. My in-laws tell me i drive a girls car and" real men" drive trucks... ok?????? I don't really care though... I love Z's and the non-cheezy side of jdm and nissan culture. Something they'll never understand. I could care less about driving a pickup. I may possibly need to haul or pull stuff once or twice a year. I can borrow one of dozens of trucks my friends own if i needa haul locally or rent if i need to haul long.
i notice a hint of jealousy in there tone when i talk about my Z. If i mention a new mod. they start talking about how good there trucks are. Its silly and babyish so i just don't talk about my car to anyone except my wife and a homie of mine and that's it. I'm not into that jealous envy shyt whether giving it or taking it. Its just too corny. I disassociate myself fast from elitist and envious mentalities.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote