View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #42 (permalink)
Bucketlist2012
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Touring/Sport
Bucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud ofBucketlist2012 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
From the freudian psychological aspect... you are correct. But from the superficial,egotistical, cowardly yet wannabe-macho north american mentality... too many people think doing shyt like this makes perfect sense. call it evil, deep-rooted anger or a lower form of intellect. or call it all of the above...

It doesn't change the fact that jealous angry hating people get triggered off by certain things. Its an unfortunate fact of life. You just gotta learn how and when to beat people at there own game... or live a secluded life of pacifism where you will never encounter such things.
I agree totally...That goes triple for Political signs on your lawn. Sadly pacifism is sometimes the way to go..

I do not want my home targeted.. And I want to win the battle of Life and not the small petty Wars with the people you mention above..

It is not worth it, and yes, you nailed it with your comments..
Bucketlist2012 is offline   Reply With Quote