View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #25 (permalink)
lemon-fresh
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z
lemon-fresh is a jewel in the roughlemon-fresh is a jewel in the roughlemon-fresh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
I must admit I am guilty of doing this quite often on the highway, however, situation's a bit different. LA has ZERO lane respect and often the slowest drivers end up clogging up our freeways to ****. eg: 60 in the left lane while all other traffic is going atleast 70. So I'm speed up and glare at the sh**head who's messing up traffic.

I believe it's c*nt rags like those that create "phantom" traffic. I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about - those moments when traffic comes to a halt in the morning and you imagine that someone MUST have died to stop traffic like this. Only to find that 30 minutes traffic just mysteriously vanishes like a fart in the wind...

Sorry for thread jacking.
Very similar story where I live. I have no problems with everyone driving the speed limit, unfortunately a lot of times you get road blocks of cars all driving 10-20k under the limit. Then there are the people who come to a complete stop in merge lanes or simply don't shoulder check/pay attention until the last second.... /rant
lemon-fresh is offline   Reply With Quote