View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 09:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront
Default *Idea* The370z.com Motorsports Section

i'm looking for some feedback on idea i'm considering. i've already spoken with AK and he likes the idea, i'm just looking to expand it into a "make it what we want" idea.

therefore, i'm looking to you the members to find out what you would like to see in a dedicated professional motorsports section. the idea is simple. we are discussing a new section for the site that will simply be all about professional racing that involves the 370z world wide. this will be for press releases, team info, car info, driver interviews, (hopefully) part reviews from the teams, as well as pictures and profiles of the drivers. also, this will be where info about upcoming races in the various events the 370z is participating in as well as info on how to buy tickets, a place to post your pictures and share them with the other users, etc.

what do you think? i feel like a dedicated section would help these pro teams stand out on our forum, make them more accessible and get more information to the users where it doesn't get lost in the shuffle of all the other threads in the current Track/AutoX/Drag section.

if you'd like to see a good example of this, check NAGTROC - The Nissan GT-R Owners Club - News Portal and see how MC does his front page news articles.