View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #1314 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBMW View Post
When i talked to him on the phone ages ago, I mentioned to him about taking a HEAP of photos to see if it might be possible. I suppose it could get done and hopefully one day it will. Although i am most tempted to go down the TT route and maybe Tony could have something in mind there also, considering some of the cars he has.

What are the chances of you 2 getting together and doing a possible comparo for all of us. I'm set with what i am getting and am sure it will suit me perfectly. It might be helpful for others though.
its funny you mentioned tt...Tony and i spoke on the phone in length and he mentioned the tt as a future project for FI