View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Yea I think I lucked out that they had the one I wanted sitting on the showroom at the time. They seemed like they really wanted to move it that month and not let me leave. I originally was considering GM as well but with the deal they made on the PW I couldn't refuse. Just keep looking and time it right and catch them at the end of the month on a slow month. Also it is hard for them to commit to a lower price on the phone as you could use it as leverage at a more local dealership. If you had time to kill on a Saturday or if your off day is during the week to come over and haggle with them and be ready to walk out if they don't make your deal. It took me a whole Saturday before driving home in the Z. Would be worth a shot if you had the time. End of next week would be your best bet.

Good luck!

Last edited by speedfreek; 07-16-2012 at 03:30 PM.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote