View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #3465 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Great seeing everyone and meeting some new friends, I hope everyone had a good time.

Here is the media share thread that I made with a ton of photos!

SoCal Centrally Located Meet Photos- July Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Z View Post
Waizzz, Cheech, Rising Star, Imperial, and Cuban Z at In-N-Out after the meet. Ended at 2:22! Animal Style!
Triples, Trips Jr., Martin, Flawless, and everyone else we met...it was a pleasure and we'll be seeing you real soon.
Great meeting you and the misses Henry, I'm glad you had a chance to attend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
Hey Cuban Z! Thanks for the pics. Good meeting you and your better half. Finally made it home at 3:45! ouch! haven't been up that late since..... well.... if I say it'll give my age away. Let's just say it was after the Beatles, but before the Spice Girls

Had a great time hooking up with everyone. Waizzz good call on the drinks, not so sure about putting your balls in my Thai tea though.... they're kinda chewy.

Cheers,
Cheech
lol, nice meeting you Peter and maybe next time get the drink without the balls in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
You guys need to go to bed

2:00am? LOL

also great meeting everyone NEW and old
Great times G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawlessZ View Post
It was a pleasure meeting everyone, I'm looking forward to the next one. Here are some iPhone shots, since I forgot the good camera.
Nice meeting you and Miguel, I realized when I was uploading the photos that somehow I missed both of your cars. I owe you pics next time!
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote