View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 10:55 PM   #272 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

I picked up a bit to eat after playing golf today and parked way far off in the corner of the parking lot as I usually do. After getting my food, I walk out to see that a nice SUV had parked right next to me, which annoyed me just a bit. But as I am walking out there I see a couple of older women getting out and congregating around my Z like they were studying a painting at a museum. When I get to my car they were making nice comments and asked what a NISMO was. The guy (presumably one of the husbands of the ladies) in the SUV gave a compliment and said something along that lines that parking next to me ensured that he wouldn't have any door dings...and he gave me plenty of space which was cool. As I drove out of the parking lot one of the ladies just wanted to admire while in motion; I don't blame her
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote