View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #28 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes to you and your mom.

My Mother in law went through this process at the age of 40 it was tough for all of us. As someone else mentioned stay strong and realistic about things some very hard decisions will need to be made.

My wife actually works for the doctors that took care of her mom so shes has to see this every day. It is sad how much younger the ages of the girls are that are going through this. When school, boys, and work should be their only problems they get hit with something like this.

If you would like to PM me your address I can have my Mother in law send you a couple pillows she now makes for women going through this. They tuck under the arms after surgery and help with the pain.