View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 01:46 PM   #583 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, planning on joining you for the next C&C if thats cool..

*Feeler*.. I will be selling a few parts hopefully here in the next week or so. I haven't put this in the for sale thread yet because I'm not really wanting to ship (looking for local sale for central TX) nor do I have specific dates when the items will be ready to go. Just trying to see if any of you would be interested.

I have OEM Nismo struts F&R with Tein springs on them as of now. I'll probably let the struts go for around 400, tein springs 200..

I also have the Oem nismo springs that I'll let go for around 150 and H&R springs, never installed will sale for around 300ish.

Agency Power CBE I'll let go for around 600. I've put about 3k miles on it so far.

Z1 HFC's, never installed have all the hardware and gaskets, looking for around 300-350ish

And as of right now, this is tentative, but I'm looking at getting some Weds Sport wheels so I may let my OEM Nismo wheels go for around 2k. They are powder coated semi-gloss black. I just installed Nitto Invo tires and have less than 1k miles on them, i'll probably let them go for around 700. Thats if I can get these other wheels so like I said, wheels and tires are tentative as of now. The other parts will be available as soon as I install my coilovers and my new Ark exhaust.

Let me know if you are interested. I'll make a proper thread with pics and set prices asap. Thanks guys and gals.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 07-14-2012 at 04:06 PM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote